1. The experience begins in the parking lot.
2. Universal Studios invest a lot of money to make dreams come true. I think churches can do this as well with benevolence ministries.
3. It helps to have someone with you that’s been there before.
4. The value of excellence transcends all barriers. Sometimes we plug the wrong people in the wrong places. When we do this we do them an injustice and the ministry. We should plug people into the right ministry so they will exceed and do their ministry with excellence.
5. It’s hard to communicate with people wearing masks. From Wolverine to Spiderman you are surrounded with people in masks. This is fun but you cannot understand them when they talk or they won't talk at all. Same can be true for churches...just drop the mask so people hear and see the real you.
6. The journey is more fun when you’re on it with friends.This explains itself.
7. The world is small. The same can be said for the church world...it seems when you are in a loving community of believers that you feel at home.
8. Lots of people fulfilling the same mission can achieve great results. Again, no explanation needed.
9. It’s possible to leave a legacy for future generations.
10. We remember the fireworks at the end. We always remember the end of the day because they end it with a bang. Churches can do the same with how charming people are and what kind of experience they have had.
Just some interesting thoughts that I pray we get when we visit a church or a part of a team at a church.